The priority task of any company is its continuous development in the context of dynamic changes in the business environment. This forces companies to look more closely at their business processes and constantly improve them. The introduction of HelpDesk systems allows you to better control the work of specialists. If it is what you are searching for, we have compiled a list of top 5 HelpDesk solutions that will make your business even more profitable and effective.
5 IT HelpDesk Solutions for Effective One-Stop Service
Organizing the HelpDesk on the Freshdesk platform allows you to build effective interaction with both external customers and company departments thanks to the process automation. The advantage of the system is that it is flexibly configured and easily scaled.
- Unified customer service base, including customers and business units;
- Opportunity to organize an omnichannel customer service;
- User registration and request processing are carried out in a single window; at the same time, incident management is carried out by the reference process, which is already incorporated in the system.
It is an online HelpDesk system for automating the registration and user application processing. The system is compatible with ITIL and can be used for both simple task setting and tracking, as well as for organizing a full-fledged unified service center or providing outsourcing services.
- Standardization of work with applications and requests; operational control of their implementation;
- Acceptance and processing of requests received by mail, telephone, through the form on the website or the HelpDesk platform interface;
- Service level and knowledge base management;
- Asset accounting.
It is an online customer support system that makes it possible for you to process applications and inquiries in the multi-channel mode. The service supports integration with multiple online platforms and has no restrictions on its use.
- Includes a client forum where customers can post their comments;
- There is a well-maintained search function for customers;
- You can store history for each request/ issue, with analytics attached to it to track the progress of support services;
- Remote authentication, which allows customers to get rid of double authorization.
Zendesk is a cloud HelpDesk service with a very simple interface. There is a functionality for creating a self-service customer community. The system integrates with many popular online services, including widgets, email, RSS, JSON.
- There is a built-in customer support chat;
- You can have a knowledge base for support staff, where document templates, scripts, answers to frequently asked questions, and other useful materials are stored;
- Clients have access to their personal account, where they can track the status of their request execution.
TeamDesk is a convenient ticket system for customer support staff. The service allows you to automatically distribute customer requests between managers, change ticket statuses, add hidden comments for colleagues, etc.
- It is possible to use macros to automate support services;
- The service includes a knowledge base that allows you to reduce the number of calls through the self-service.